Senior Front-end DevelopercnYes.com
cnYes.com is a famous financial information platform, which provides investors financial management information, products and services.
As a Senior Front End Developer, I work with other roles closely, including other Front-End Developers, Backend Developers, Designers and Product Owners.
Why I came
- In company, we REALLY care a lot about the Frontend product & quality
- Accumulating Frontend teamwork experience (7+ people in Frontend team)
- A chance to develop mobile app with React Native as a Frontend Developer
Responsible for & Achievement
Developed cnYes's new products (鉅亨網 App & Bitbolt App) by React Native, bring more value for our company & frontend team
- Team members: 1 Director, 1 PM, 2 Frontend, 2 Backend, 1 DevOps and 1 Designer
- Develop Bitbolt App (cryptocurrency app) from scratch.
- Pivot 鉅亨網 App to a Social Platform. Implement new features & bug fixes in App (e.g., Google Sign-in and Social features... etc), make better UX for the users, DAU was more than 46,000 (YoY +120%), and MAU was more than 170,000.
- Increasing revenue by implementing 變色龍廣告版位 (theme ad) in app
- Winner of the Google Play Editor's Choice award
Introduced unit test & E2E test into our team
- Surveyed and introduced Jest unit test for frontend development (We use React.js & React Native) to our team in 1 month, and I was also invited to share the topic in frontend community
- Surveyed and implemented E2E testing for mobile app, to decrease the loading of manual test and crash cases
Accumulating frontend teamwork experience, and delivered products with good quality in Scrum's fast iteration
- Front-end: React.js/React Native, Redux, react-router, Isomorphic, reselect, SPA, SCSS, Webpack, ESLint, Jest, enzyme, Appium, Sketch/Zeplin, Google Analytics, A/B Testing
- Development: JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Scrum/Kanban
2016/09 - 2018/09